Personal Information Protection Manager
Asahi Advertising Inc.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Asahi Advertising Inc. (hereinafter “the Company”) will use the personal information acquired on the Company’s site for the following purpose.
- To respond to inquiries and requests, etc.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information acquired will not be disclosed or provided to third parties except for the following cases:
- When your consent has been obtained;
- When disclosure or provision is required by laws and regulations;
- When it is necessary to provide information to protect life, limb or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- When it is necessary to provide information to improve public hygiene or to promote the healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain your consent; or
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or local public organization or any other persons entrusted by them in executing their administrative operations stipulated by laws and regulations, and there is a possibility of interfering with such execution of the relevant administrative operations by obtaining your consent.
Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
Depending on the contents of the inquiry, the Company may entrust the handling of personal information acquired, in whole or part, to another company within the scope required for the purpose of use mentioned above. Also, if the Company entrusts the handling of personal information, it will select an appropriate trustee, enter into an agreement concerning the handling of personal information with the trustee, and exercise appropriate supervision over the trustee.
What are cookies?
Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer or device when you visit our websites and allow our site to recognize your device. These files are widely used to improve the user experience. This does not violate visitors' privacy and harm your computers.
We use analytical tools such as Google Analytics to understand how visitors access and use our website based on their browsing history. Please note that browsing history is personal information and will be used as statistical data to improve our website. To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit
*Google Analytics Cookie Usage
How to manage cookies
Most internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies via the browser’s settings. You can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer, although this may prevent you from taking full advantage of a website.
Please refer to your browser's help function to learn more about cookie controls.
Updates to Cookie Statement
We may update this Cookie Statement from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to the cookies we use or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
Disclosure and Inquiries
Concerning personal information subject to disclosure which the Company retains, it will comply with your request for a notice of the purpose of use, disclosure, modification, addition or deletion of contents, suspension of use, deletion, and stoppage of provision to third parties.